Commando F1 Tomato seeds (2.5gm)
- Strong determinate open field variety adaptable to most growing areas.
- Highly vigorous plant ideal for growing under staked or on ground culture.
- Produces very firm elongated fruits averaging 120 – 130gm,
- High quality, heavy shiny fruits and show small blossom end making the shape to be consistently uniform.
- The fruits shows an intense red colour and good size uniformity and grade out (1 – 3)
- Fruit shelve life of over 21 days when harvested at mature green stage
- No bacterial spots (Commandos) on the fruits
- Fruit harvesting start from 65 – 70 days after transplanting
- Strong vigorous plant with good standing against yellowing and rains.
- The plant has intermediate tolerance to Tomato Yellow leaf curl virus (TYLCV).
observable field tolerance against Fusarium wilt (F-1, 2), Bacterial
wilt, Nematodes (M. incognita/++), Tomato Mosaic Virus (ToMV).
- High production potential of good marketable fruits and grade.
- Yield potential: Average 30–35 Tons/acre under good agronomic practice.