Moringa trees have a deep taproot system, which means they need lots of space to stretch out their roots in the soil. The trees generally prefer loamy or sandy soils with a neutral pH. They will need to have full sun exposure year-round, so be sure to provide that.
1. Find a sunny place
2. Make square holes in the ground 30 to 60 cm deep
3. Fill the hole with loose ground
4. Plant the high-quality (organic if possible) seed 1 cm deep
5. Give the ground some water but not too much, otherwise the seed may rotten.
6. Within 1-2 weeks the Miracle springs out the ground!
|0 Like||0 Comments||131 Views|
|Packaging Quantity||1 kg|