Contains bacteria and fungi which are immediately active on opening the fertilizer.
- Mix 100g in 5 liters of water and sieve it
- Throw away the grains and remain with the concentrated liquid which is 5litres.
- For seed treatment before sowing, spray the solution on the seeds and mix well. Seeds should not be wet and sticky.
- For tuber treatment,, dilute the liquid in sufficient water and either deep the tubers in it before sowing or spray the solution onto stacked tubers.
- Seedling treatment, dilute the solution and deep roots of seedlings in it or add the fertilizer to the tray of seedlings before transplanting.
- For at the base, using a shovel, a T shaped tool or a mechanical groove making method, dig two or four holes 20-40cm depth in the shading circle of tree canopy, distribute one liter of the above biofertilizer solution diluted in 100 liters of water into the holes.
- For irrigation (top dressing), mix 5 liters in 100litres of water i.e. fertigation.
N.B 100g is enough for 2.5 acres.