A fresh market cabbage with excellent heat tolerance. It is easy to grow and delicious to eat! Mammoth Red Rock Cabbage (Brassica oleracea) yields large heads of 1.2 to 2kg with deep-red/purple color, crisp texture and good flavor. Chock-full of nutrition, this heirloom is ready for harvest in 90 days and yummy in slaws, salads or stir fried.
- A mid-early hybrid with perfect round shape, very firm.
- Maturity: 70 – 80 days from transplanting.
- Head weight: 1.2 – 2 kg.
- Yield potential: 30-40 tonnes per acre.
- Excellent uniformity in size, shape, and maturity.
- Strong plant vigor, deep red color, short core, and good interior texture.