BIO NEMATON® Biological Nematicide Wettable powder
Guarantee: Paecilomyces lilacinus 1.15% (@ 1×108 CFU’s/gm)
Formulation: Wettable powder
Classification: Microbial bio-Nematicide
Bio-Nematon is a talc-based biological nematicide containing spores and mycelial fragments of a
naturally occurring entomopathogenic fungus Paecilomyces lilacinus, a common saprophyte with
It is used in the control of a wide range of nematode species including Root-knot nematodes
(Meloidogyne spp.) Cyst Nematodes (Heterodera spp.), Burrowing nematodes (Radopholus similis).
Mode of Action
- The spores of this fungus act by infecting, parasitising and killing eggs, juvenile and young adults
of most nematode species.
- When they come into contact with different stages of nematodes, they germinate, grow and
proliferate throughout the nematode eventually paralysing the nematode and killing it.
Features and Benefits
• Ecofriendly and maintains the ecological balance
• Does not create resurgence, resistance and residue problem.
• Natural enemies are not affected and it offers a long lasting pest control.
• Bio-Nematon is certified for use in organic agriculture
• Ideal for incorporation in IPM programmes.
Crop: Vegetables (Cole crops), Fruits and berries, Herbs and spices, Ornamentals(e.g. Roses), Peanut, Turf, Tuber crops (Potato and Carrot, Bananas, beans, tomatoes), etc.
Pests :- Root knot Nematode(Meloidogyne spp.), Cyst Nematode(Heterodera spp.), - Burrowing Nematode (Radopholus similis).
Application rate: 5-6Kg/ha Soil application
100gm/20L water (Drip irrigation)
Compatibility: Fungicides may affect Bio-Nematon therefore it must be used with great care. It is recommended to wait for a minimum of 15 days between a Bio-Nematon application and a fungicide treatment. Do not make tank mix of Bio-Nematon with fungicides. However always undertake tests on small areas before large-scale application.
Environment: Bio-Nematon is eco-friendly and does not contaminate ponds or water sources. It is not toxic to fish, aquatic organisms, bees and other beneficial insect pests. However, do not contaminate ponds and water ways by direct application, cleaning equipments, disposal of waste and empty containers.
|0 Like||0 Comments||181 Views|
|Packaging Quantity||500 g|