UPF12 passion fruit seeds (50gm)
- KPF12 passion fruit variety – Yields much higher than KPF4
- Has a slightly sour taste and mainly produced for juice processing.
- Planting: Planted directly from seeds in a nursery.
- Maturity: Flowers in the 10 month after transplanting; reaches maturity in 12th–14th month after transplanting
- Altitude: Does well in low to mid altitudes 0 – 1,500 meters above sea level
- Soil: Requires N:P:K good fertilizers are DAP and N:P:K +Ca 17:17:17
- Seedlings: Ready for transplanting 6 – 8 weeks after potting; good seeds are one to one and half feet tall, vigorously growing, free from pest and diseases.
- Is tolerant to drought and Fusarium wilts.
- Yield: 700 – 1,400 Kg per acre per week under good agronomic practices
- Seed rate: 100gm per acre